Front bumper for a 88-98

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for a front bumper for my dually, I don't want a stock bumper with trim, I want either a W/T bumper with no trim or something different, anyway if you have one that you want to sell let me know. Thank's

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
if you were closer i got a nice smoothie id sell ya know i know where there is a smooth diesel bumper also

BoominSVX

Reaction score
I'm on the hunt for one. Looking for the two fogs and MA makes you run a front plate, so I'd need to put the bracket on. Maine isn't that far, but is your smoothie holding fogs, and how much for the diesel bumper? Maybe I'll ship you my plate and you can bolt it on. Then I'm call up AAA and have em tow it? Hope the winch won't scratch the finish.

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
I have a wt chrome bumper I took off my truck when I got it, has a small dint in the front from previous owner.... I'll sale it for a 30 pack of Budlight if u wanna drive to southern Arkansas

BoominSVX

Reaction score
1491 miles at 10 mpg = 491 bucks. 50 bucks for a 30 rack and some tolls, and a $25 oil change when I get home. $1057 dollar bumper, ABSOLUTELY... a steal. On my way bro. Give me a few minutes. Gotta piss real quick.
:Insane:
Love it.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a wt chrome bumper I took off my truck when I got it, has a small dint in the front from previous owner.... I'll sale it for a 30 pack of Budlight if u wanna drive to southern Arkansas

Can I get a pic of it and the dent? Thank's in advance!