Front brake setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am looking to upgrade my front brakes just looking for a good set of rotors and pads, been looking at an EBC, Powerstop or Stoptech, whats a good setup to go with?

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have heard many guys like the Powerstop setups, the rotors for sure and if not a kit then some Hawk pads.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you need new calipers too then get ones for a 2500 truck/Yukon and the rotors as well.

Best mod I did was SS braided lines to replace the rubber, that is if you are going that far into it.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
R1Concepts. http://www.r1concepts.com/category/search/1995/Chevrolet/Tahoe/SubModel/parts
I have the Premier series on my '98. Sooo much better! Plus, they're not prone to warping like the stockers when driven hard.
I always have new rotors machined. The rotors were out slightly. Only needed one pass to clean 'em up. Some stockers I've bought have required 3 or more to get 'em right.
dagen_1 runs 'em, as well as a few others here.
Great bang for the buck! One of the best brake improvements I've done.