From when I got it til now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I use to live in IL and me and my friends played in the mud every weekend, and I am playin on eventually gettin the truck painted either dark metallic blue or two tone blue and silver and figured the chrome would look good with those colors

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
why is it a good job on selling the roll bar it looked good and no way would I take one out. I want to find one for my truck.

roll bars and visors go great together.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
roll bars and visors go great together.

Yea in the 90's or a walker texas ranger episode :D lol sorry but that's just my opinion. I used to think they were awesome back when I was a kid but now I think it's just epitome of stick on **** that makes it look worse. That's all just my opinion though not saying my way is right or better, but I had to add the chuck norris for lulz

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Haha, if I was still in IL I would get a chrome double single rollbar but in AZ I dont have the need for all the lights so I'm stickin with the toolbox. And I got rid of that rollbar because it was built for a short bed ford and never mounted in my truck right, it was just nice for the added light in the middle of the woods at midnight