From when I got it til now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I got a reel light in the mail today(thanks to 88gmctruck) I'll get it installed either tonight or tomorrow, should have pics up tomorrow

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Does anybody know where the reel light mounts? or have a picture of it mounted?

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Well I was gonna start ordering denali/escalade parts for the conversion after the first but I've had bout enough of my rearend problems and found a 14 bolt on craigslist for 400 so when I get paid I'm gonna see if they still have it

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah man the reel light mounts on the passenger side fender in between the intake fender tube and the battery...I can get a pic for you in the morning if you'd like....Those things are such a cool design idea.

Btw, any word from 88gmctruck about those junk yard flares?

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
No word on the flares yet he was sayin he was gonna be on vacation til the 18th so prob hasnt gone yet and I would appreciate if you could get a picture, I just couldnt find a space big enough for it

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah man I will...when I see this thread I'll remember but it's just right there behind the battery on the inside of the fender wall between battery and where the air intake plugs into the fender wall. Look there and see if you already have any sort of factory mounting bracket or something. I just know where it's located. Never taken it off or seen exactly how it mounts. You can count on the pics tmrw though.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
It seems to me that the light is to big to fit there unless it is actually between the battery and the fender in which case would be a PITA to use

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Still havent gotten the reel light yet, Im thinkin about decranking and taking the blocks off of my truck and leaving it with the 3" bl til I either SAS or get a lift for my truck, what is everyones input?