From when I got it til now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks awesome right now!! I love that it would make people in Smartcars piss themselves if they looked in the rearview. I really like it a lot better without the rollbar, Ive never liked those things though!!

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea in the 90's or a walker texas ranger episode :D lol sorry but that's just my opinion. I used to think they were awesome back when I was a kid but now I think it's just epitome of stick on **** that makes it look worse. That's all just my opinion though not saying my way is right or better, but I had to add the chuck norris for lulz

:hail::roflbow::cheers::jester:

So Im sitting at work on a Saturday morning, its raining, early and I have a hangover.....then someone makes a Walker, Texas Ranger reference and I piss myself laughing. Thank you kind sir, you made my day BWAHAHAHAHAHA

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Truck looks awesome right now!! I love that it would make people in Smartcars piss themselves if they looked in the rearview. I really like it a lot better without the rollbar, Ive never liked those things though!!
haha, I wanna get a picture of my truck next to a smart car, and I had the rollbar for the benefit of added light, and I bought it for $40

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Got the front bumper I've been looking at yesterday and got it installed
You must be registered for see images attach

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks great. what size are them wheels 8's and what backspace if ya know?

Also i think you need an alignment buddy both tires are tipped in at the top.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I believe they are 15x10 not sure bout backspacing, and I need to rebuild the front end

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the wheels since they don't stick out alot, most 10's do. I'd run 10's but if I did I'd need BS like yours so they don't hang way out.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I got a set of 18x10s for it I just need to get tires after I get a rollpan