FRESH OFF THE BROWN TRUCK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have been debating between a 30 bar and a 20 bar grille for my junk yard bought GMC grille. Price wise I would go with the 20 bar but for the looks the 30 bar. I finally broke down and bought an 18 bar for $ 35.00 free shipping. Could not pass this up. I know it's not what I originally wanted but it will do for now. I really don't want all that chrome of the Chevy grille. I will try to get the grille painted, probably not this weekend. It's going to be kinda cold here and the only place I have to paint is at my job. Our paint booth is not the best so I'm going to wait till next week. I will drill and mount the grille on the shell to see what it will look like. Here is some pics of the shell and the billet grille. . . . . . . .

You must be registered for see images attach

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had some trouble with the crappy screws that came with the grille, but other than that it went on pretty easy. Here's some pics of it installed on the Grille shell. Still need to paint it:

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ebay seller's name is WFP Intl Inc. Part # 1501C0036 For $ 35.00, you can't really go wrong. The quality is pretty good and fitment is spot on. Like I mentioned earlier their hardware could've been alot better. The screws head stripped trying to tightening them. Had to drill the holes a little bigger but that's why they call it aftermarket.