freakishly nice CCLB diesel but high miles and high price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Nice looking truck..........but around here it'd be hard to drive (being so long)

EmersonHart13

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked at one of these, with a 350 and 2wd, when I was hunting for my first Suburban. It was a Texas truck and it was a great deal but my wife said she would never drive it because of the length.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I would love to drive it just because it is so long. That there would be a land yacht.

xredge

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks nice and really the price isn't that bad at least what is being offered around here. I've seen diesels with alot more miles going for more than that. I even stopped and looked at a 97 that ended up only being a 2500HD single cab had a 350 in it with 287,000 miles on it and he wanted 4,200 for it, and it was a rust bucket.

I don't think it would be that bad to drive, my wife before wanted nothing to do with something so long but I think she might even change her mind a little on it as during the winter when my Daughters engine in her car blew up my wife was driving my Extended cab long bed and was bragging how she could get it into spaces.