Found a hood rock deflector today :D check it out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knockoutpie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Didn't take a before pic, but this is where i'm aircraft removing the old white paint from it, chipped to all hell before believe me.

Here is the picture of after 2 coats of aircraft remover and took a flitz ball to it with mothers metal polish. I didn't spend more than 10 minutes on it but whatever it's a rock deflector in my book...

Close up.

Before

After

Let me know what you guys think, Found this in my step dads junkyard lol. Also picked up a pair of chrome liscence plate light covers, I saw a chrome bumper there too that I think i'll grab tomorrow.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
I like the full width ones better, I don't think I've seen a narrow one like that before, but that was probably made before I was born. :lol:

If I ever come across a nice bug defector I'm going to put one on mine. Florida has a terrible bug season.

Knockoutpie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the full width ones better, I don't think I've seen a narrow one like that before, but that was probably made before I was born. :lol:

If I ever come across a nice bug defector I'm going to put one on mine. Florida has a terrible bug season.

You know, if I had a full width one, I'd like it better too, but today was just not my day to find one :] lol..

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry but IMHO it's down right ugly.

If you want one i would get a full width one atleast.

Sent from somewhere in MN