Folding type door mirrors breaking door glass.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Indeed - King Ranch (not the other way around) and with the same cab. For the money you paid for it I'd bite your hand off for that truck here. Trucks at that kind of price just don't happen here.
Nor the winds you get either - though I can be thankful for that at least. We get 'blowy as...' (you know the rest) but nothing close to your wind speeds. The only wind related problem in Scotland is when there's snow and then blizzards and drifts are a danger. It's then that power lines will come down with the weight (and aero drag) of accumulated snow on them combined with the wind. Never does the wind alone do what it does where you are. Any flooding here is more likely to be caused by melting snow than rain. We do get your storms reported here on our news though!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Indeed - King Ranch (not the other way around) and with the same cab. For the money you paid for it I'd bite your hand off for that truck here. Trucks at that kind of price just don't happen here.
Nor the winds you get either - though I can be thankful for that at least. We get 'blowy as...' (you know the rest) but nothing close to your wind speeds. The only wind related problem in Scotland is when there's snow and then blizzards and drifts are a danger. It's then that power lines will come down with the weight (and aero drag) of accumulated snow on them combined with the wind. Never does the wind alone do what it does where you are. Any flooding here is more likely to be caused by melting snow than rain. We do get your storms reported here on our news though!
Yes we are very lucky here in Houston that we got virtually no ill effects from Laura. The heavy damage seems to be from Orange eastward, and Orange is right on the border. Lake Charles was in the center and it got hit pretty hard. Haven't heard from any of the Louisiana members yet, but I'm sure they're cleaning up and assessing damage. Plus they probably don't have power right now with so many lines down....