Fog Lights - Valance Restore

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stephen

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking at all this now I am wondering if my 96 C3500 Silverado SRW had a valance but was removed by the previous owner/leaser? I think it had a brush/grill guard. It had been a lease thru SunTrust Bank and the grill guard and aftermarket fogs were removed before they sold it.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
My truck didn't have one when I bought it.... it was used, but only 6000 miles. I put one on, and later took it off when I put 285s on it.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
The aftermarket fog light valances are more brittle than OEM.
My OEM ones have taken a beating over the years. Both trucks have their originals. Had in A/M fog light valance & that thing didn't last 3 years.

blacksport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok i think i paid for Saturday i got it today 29 bucks shipped to my door;) from advance autoparts.....WHAT!
I'm very happy with the quality i can almost guarantee it's the same 1 you would get from LMC truck.my oem unit survived 1 accident and 27 years just being on the truck i hit a huge pile of snow last week that tore 1 side off and it is too messed up for my taste plus it has damage from the accident

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Darrell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the factory fogs bolt up to 2 of the clip nut things with 2 10 mm bolts per light if you see the brackets and get a correct air dam it kinda self explanatory.i had the same problem my fogs were gone smashed in a accident.
this is where i got mine.1 was cracked out the box they shipped me a new 1 asap and sent a return shipping label they paid return shipping
http://www.autolightsbulbs.com/1988...Rz_3dplI4mpyzJGn5gnVV_F5Fe3BM3P4aAlwcEALw_wcB
and WOW guys look at this deal!!!!!!! FREE SHIPPING!!!
https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p...lsUNq3a5TzNhPrSwoJoaAjlMEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
AND WITH THIS COUPON CODE YOU GET 25% OFF!
RMN25.
i just ordered 1 shipped to my house for 29 bucks :) :)
Thanks blacksport, what perfect timing. Jumped all over this myself after damaging mine 2 months ago. Great price!! :)