floor mats bunching up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I thought the factory GM mats for our trucks were discontinued. I see them pop up on eBay once in a while for really high prices, don't think I've seen a decent 2-door set for less than $200. Makes me glad I've never lost any.
Shoot I have a few sets looks like they're for sale now!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good plan. I've thought about trying to find a grey set for my truck just to have, but I'd never end up using them because I have the factory vinyl floor. I could probably sell my complete 5 piece set out of the Suburban and buy another truck. :lol:

Fredridge

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
if anyone has a set of factory fronts in grey they want to sell, let me know

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
My factory set lost every one of those little spikes underneath and made it a fun day cleaning the interior. So I got some goodyear ones from walmart... :nono: I hate them. I'm thinking weather tech...

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
My factory set lost every one of those little spikes underneath and made it a fun day cleaning the interior. So I got some goodyear ones from walmart... :nono: I hate them. I'm thinking weather tech...

I had those happen on a truck once. Seemed like all at once all of them just popped off!

I've had husky liners in both my trucks for years and love them. I've sold a lot of weather techs also and they are great as well. Catch everything and keep my carpet like new!

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have mossy oak ones and there pretty good there a little bit bigger than oem.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
My factory set lost every one of those little spikes underneath and made it a fun day cleaning the interior....

LOL! I bought an 81 Monte Carlo for $450 buck that was near perfect because those things fell off periodically and the owner thought she had mice in the car and couldn't get rid of them. I was about to pull out the entire interior and replace it when I noticed they were tapered, then realized they were plastic. Wish I didn't wreck that car.