Flexible fuel lines for TBI 350???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dover

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey all. Been searching online and cant find an answer to this question... Is there a kit available to replace the factory bent hard fuel supply and return lines that connect to the TBI? I currently have a 1" spacer and 1/4" injector pod riser installed and even with the extensions on the TBI getting the fuel lines on was a nightmare! Wanted to pull the TBI again to shave down the ridges around the injectors, but dont want to fight with putting those lines on again. If there is not a kit does anyone have any suggestions on what fittings would be needed to cut the hard lines near the back of the block and add braided lines??? Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not to my knowledge. I changed mine out with ss braided and AN fittings. Works perfect. I run 60psi

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
88-89 came with braided lines from the filter forward. I was talking to @ccreddell yesterday and he custom ordered some plastic braided lines that he ordered longer.

Dover

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not to my knowledge. I changed mine out with ss braided and AN fittings. Works perfect. I run 60psi

Did you run the braided lines from the filter to the TBI?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you run the braided lines from the filter to the TBI?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, i ordered 20' of ss braided at the local speed shop and the fittings i needed. I have a fuel pressure gauge in line . So from the factory filter about 4' or so, (cant remember exact length) to my 40 micron filter, to me pressure fitting into my fitech. Then return from the other side. Its a ***** to get the ends on. But well worth it and the clean look. I had less than $50 in everything.

Urambo Tauro

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can also use nylon tubing. It's not as flexible as braided hose, but it's very forgiving and easy to route the way you want.

In the Weeds

Reaction score
You might want to check out gastankrenu.net. I have purchased plastic fuel line kits, that contain all fittings and instructions. The included line is long enough, that one would need to trim for the proper length.
Hope this helps.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check out the early 400's. I wanna say I've seen them, v6 and v8, with steel braided lines stock

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got mine from gastankrenu.com. I am running a divorced adjustable fuel pressure regulator and a TBI spacer off of a 454 onto a Edelbrock 2116. So, I need a 3" longer pressure hose, an intermediate hose from the return side of the TBI to the regulator at 18", and a return line from the regulator back to the filter area that was 18" longer than stock. They made it all up for me with the correct fittings for everything including the regulator for about $75

Chewy1576

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just did new stainless braided hoses from the sending unit to the throttle body. I'm doing a Fitech conversion, but I know there are fittings to adapt the throttle body inlet and outlet to 6AN (https://warrperformance.com/?product=6an-adapters-for-tbi-throttle-body-fuel-fittings-black-anodized), and 6AN fittings for the sending unit also (Russell 640820 and 640830). I put this filter in the supply hose as well (https://www.summitracing.com/parts/...pf_HY07vZ-VPgl8AApcc6dOyAgb-fCgoaArmVEALw_wcB)