Finally, quality LEDz from a gmfs member (picz inside)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So, I've been on here a lot lately searching trying to find quality LED's to completely re-do my truck with. Matt Fetters (username) went out of his way and contacted me about the LED's he carrys and said I should try them out, so I did. I've bought through Vled's and superbrightled's and had horrible experience. Crappy ledz were sent to me and then they wouldn't let me return the damn lights when they weren't working!

Anyway, Matt went out of his way to contact me and we made sure that I was getting all of the correct bulbs. We could not exactly pin point the two bulbs outside the dome light so he sent me 2 extra of each type to make sure it was the correct bulbs...These things are BRIGHT and I was looking for that pure white look which these are. He says with the next set I order to do exterior and my gauge cluster he's going to send me even brighter ones.
:big_banana_Dance:
Payment was easy and convenient through PayPal, and as soon as he received payment he sent them, and they got here quick! He has stayed very connected with me to make sure I got EXACTLY what I wanted, and I did. So, any of you guys who want your interior looking like below, send this guy a PM. He'll give you a killer price. Username: Matt Fetters.

Again guys, as usual my camera on phone does NOT do these lights justice, they are BRIGHT and are the hyper white like you see on most Lexus, Range Rover, etc...anyway, I've done alot of things to my truck but these interior lights are by faaarrr one of my favorites. On to picz!
Next is: Gauge/Heat/AC lights, and then all exterior reverse bulbs. God I love opening my truck now @ night.
You must be registered for see images attach

I find any excuse I can to go outside and get something in my truck now :D I keep in touch with Matt regularly now and he's helped me with an abundance of electrical issues I was already having, hell of a guy, and real quality lights. :sparta:

For you gmt400 guys NOT on gmfs, I have matt's number or I can PM him for you.

fun4me

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How much?
Does he have a website?
Does he have exterior bulbs?
Does he have different colors?

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
I've bought "white" led interior lights for gauge cluster and everything else inside besides HVAC controls. When I first put them in they were ok but not what I expected to be white, they had a blueish tint. After a few weeks they started going out and it got to the point where I couldnt even see my gauges, so I bought them again. And the same thing happened, they went out, so I just went to Walmart and bought sylvania replacement bulbs, and they are good for now but I'm still want a white looking gauge cluster! I can't wait to see what your gauge cluster is going to look like!!! Be sure to post pics! I forgot to say I bought the led lights from pepboys...total waste of money

Last edited:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How much?
Does he have a website?
Does he have exterior bulbs?
Does he have different colors?
$50 for all of the bulbs you see, and I just put in an order today for gauge/ac lights (14 more bulbs another $50)
Does not have a website, I just text him and he tells me everything I need to know
Yes, he has exteriors
Yep, all different colors

PM me with what you're interested in and I'll get you a quote easy. Shipping is fast and easy.

Answered

Agreed, any sorta pricing and listing?
Yeah but we just communicate everything over the phone. His bulbs are good quality **** toO!

I've bought "white" led interior lights for gauge cluster and everything else inside besides HVAC controls. When I first put them in they were ok but not what I expected to be white, they had a blueish tint. After a few weeks they started going out and it got to the point where I couldnt even see my gauges, so I bought them again. And the same thing happened, they went out, so I just went to Walmart and bought sylvania replacement bulbs, and they are good for now but I'm still want a white looking gauge cluster! I can't wait to see what your gauge cluster is going to look like!!! Be sure to post pics! I forgot to say I bought the led lights from pepboys...total waste of money
Well, I know what you mean. This guys "white bulbs" actually are white in person with about 10% of a blue tint however, the guages will always come up more blue because there is a film within the cluster that makes the main white from the bulb appear blue. I have not heard of any type of modification to fix this issue. As far as your lights going out, it's probably because you bought some cheap-o brand @ pepboys. As I've said this guy sells quality ****. If they were crappy people would just return them all the time and he would not make $

Those do look awesome, definitely post pics of your cluster.
Will do. Put in the order for the cluster/ac controls today so I should have the pics up over the weekend hopefully. I'll put them in here.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Guys I encourage you to contact my LED guy: Matt Fetters 714-717-3291 he prefers text or you can call, but contact him and get a quote. As I say, he's got the quality lights. He accepts paypal and ships your lights right away. Just contact him and hook it uP!