Finally got the KC Pro6 lights on the stepside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

plouth

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Took some time to get, was backordered for three months. But WOW was the wait worth it, these are some high quality lights, and the engineering is off the hook. Lights up so much more then the old led bar, and ZERO I said ZERO hood glare!!
Now I know these are not cheap...the China bars are like $200 bucks, but you really are paying for quality, and I will also say that in the shipping my light got damaged. I called KC and they over nighted the broken part. Then called me twice to make sure it worked and if they could help further with install. Now thats customer service.
I'll do some night shots when I can...but here is the bar for now.

You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not normally a fan of the LED light bars, but that is bad ass! Looks like KC actually put some thought into the reflector design. I bet that thing is crazy bright. Looks really cool, too.

Post up some beam pics if you get a chance!

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn i wouldnt want to be looking into those things, I haven't seen anyone with something like now, definitely cool. Now I gotta look those up

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok so I it just looked em up and dayyum they cost a pretty penny but then watched couple vids an reviews of them and damn those things are bright as hell and pretty awesome how they adjust in between each light

plouth

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so I it just looked em up and dayyum they cost a pretty penny but then watched couple vids an reviews of them and damn those things are bright as hell and pretty awesome how they adjust in between each light

the cool thing is the bolts between each light allow you to add more lights, or curve the light bar. I like mine straight, but its ability to curve is cool. Way brighter then my old led, and to be honest the (no glare hood) is fantastic!
Not cheap, but a Rigid light is $1300 so it's in the area of better lights.