Finally got myself a Burban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
The truck is coming along nicely! Like the new wheels, the bigger tire does look better. Probably will handle and ride better too

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Couldn’t figure out how to remove airbag

On the passenger airbag, two of the nuts are at the back, not sure if you can reach them without tilting the dash down. The bottom two may be accessible from the glove box area but I couldn’t say for sure.

You must be registered for see images attach

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
On the passenger airbag, two of the nuts are at the back, not sure if you can reach them without tilting the dash down. The bottom two may be accessible from the glove box area but I couldn’t say for sure.

Thank you, that really helps. :)

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Screws #4 are accessible when the the glovebox is removed. They help to lock the dash in place. They need to be removed so that the dash can be tilted. They are 13 or 15mm, don't remember @ the moment.

Screws #1&5 are 10mm. They are what bolt the cubby & glovebox to the dash.

Much easier to swap if the dash is tilted. Even easier if the dash is fully removed.