Finally got myself a Burban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Installed the front & f.diff aluminum skid plates on the burban that i procured from a 96 z71 a few weeks ago.
While installing the front cover, I found a new problem. The plastic cover was only held on by 2 bolts. Now the aluminum is held on by 3 bolts (because I have a habit of taking the hardware w/ the new to me parts), the 4th bolt hole is stripped out. I literally just finished putting the front end together yesterday, so it'll wait till I pull the front end apart again & I'll weld a nut inside the frame rail.

_nickjoseph

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks. Yes they were nasty.

Yes, mine does have a rear climate controller. I did do the Express knobs in the rear. I ordered 10 knobs @ once.

The only knob that I have left to do is the headlight switch which is why I picked up a spare.
Hey man you got that headlight switch with the new knob? I can’t seem to get it to go on

_nickjoseph

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This past Sunday, I swapped out the passenger airbag for a cubby that I got last summer from a 99 k3500. While the dash was loose, I cleaned out all the crap that was stuck between the dash & windshield from the po.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
Hey man how’d you get that in there? Couldn’t get mine to fit

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I've pulled a few at the yard. I rotated the dash down to gain access. Not a difficult job. The cubby or airbag is just a few bolts itself.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Awesome, thanks.