Fiberglass bed cover opinions wanted...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
i've been asking around on CL to see if anyone has a fiberglass cover for sale... and after a couple of months.. i get this reply.

it's from a 2004 Ram 1500, short bed. dont know if it will fit for sure... the brand is LEER. I'm on the fence about it because it's not a "flat" cover...it looks like it has a cowl in reverse..

opinions?

You must be registered for see images attach

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
HUmmmmmm..................may look ok. Wouldn't bet on it fitting though.

ricerocket1135

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I put a cover on my old NBS and my wife's NNBS that is here www.checkerpro.com I plan on going with this same company for my project truck. I am not sure how they would, or could ship, but you may look into them if you like a flush bedcover.

ricerocket1135

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OH CRAP... I guess they have been discontinued!!! Sorry for the misleading info. Well I guess I will be looking into a flush mount tonneau cover company now too. :/

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Dev, i looked at my old email i had saved..

The total package price, which includes the bed cover, basic installation hardware, crating, shipping, and handling to a commercial address or FedEx terminal, is $645.00. Thank you for your inquiry.

and noticed the email was from GTTrucks.com which has a disconnected phone number... DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!! hehe