Fender not lining up.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lt1bbody

Reaction score
I've bought another truck for body parts for my truck. I put on doors and a fender. The drivers side fender isn't lining up. How do I go about adjusting it? Some of the bolts were a pain to get lined up and tightened down. I feel like something is tweaked on the truck. The old fender sat the same as this one. I posted some pics too. Before:
You must be registered for see images attach
After:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Hmmm. The front of the fender seems to line up. It sits pretty good next to the hood line. I'd be checking the door alignment. But then, I'm not a body man. Just what I see.

lt1bbody

Reaction score
here's a pic of hood to fender gap. It's more than the passenger side. The door closes real nice and lines up well with the cabs body lines.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
check the body mount on the cab left front one i bet thats the issue looks like the cab is sagging down at that point,put a floor jack with a block of wood near the mount and jack it up slowly see if fender and door line up and watch what the mount does

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the cab is definately sagging down, but that fender is lined up nicely to the hood as far as height wise. You can raise the back of the fender with washers or shims and match the door, but then the hood would need raised in the back.