Fender Flares??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Does anyone know if these flares are factory? And anyone know where to get them? Does rock auto offer them? Reason being is I was backing my truck off the lawn today and to avoid my friggen dog I swung the frontend of my truck around and hit the front of my camper... So now I need a new fender, flare, bumper marker, and possible bumper... Needless to say I'm pissed... I'll try to get pics tomorrow but thanks in advance guys!

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Like 5 max... It cracked the flare into about 50 pieces, pushed the fender in 3 inches, and pulled my bumper out 2 inches...

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
go to the bone yard and grab a fender with the flare on it those look like the stock ones to me

SC REBEL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
damn well i can go ahead and tell you that if you are planning to get a brand new fender, do not get the cheapones off of ebay... they are ****. just go get one from a junkyard unless you feel like spending 190+ dollars getting an oem one...

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya I'm gonna go check day after tomorrow but last time I was there I didn't see any and all the fenders were rough... But when I get the pieces my buddy said he'd paint them to match as best he could...

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
damn well i can go ahead and tell you that if you are planning to get a brand new fender, do not get the cheapones off of ebay... they are ****. just go get one from a junkyard unless you feel like spending 190+ dollars getting an oem one...

Ya I've been looking at Rockauto and they've got them for like 74 or something like that but I don't know about the quality of them...

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
theres quite a few here in mass i was just getting a fender for a buddies plow truck today,$35 a fender in the pick a part yard

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya Maine only has a few... one pick apart and three others you have to call and tell them what you're lookin for and they'll go and pull it for you...

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Ya Maine only has a few... one pick apart and three others you have to call and tell them what you're lookin for and they'll go and pull it for you...

idk about down there but there is quite a few up here with in 10 miles of me