Feeler: Alpine ida-x200 Digital Media Reciver, possibley for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I am thinking of selling my Alpine ida-x200 receiver. It's about six months old. It is in excellent condition. I am just a radio ***** and gotta get a new one. Nothing is wrong with it. I have the box and all the documentation and all the cords that came with it. You will need an ipod adapter cable for it, doesn't come with one. I will leave the harness wired up for OBS so all you would need is a dash kit to install it. I would like $130 for it. This includes shipping USPS priority mail with insurance included. Anyone interested let me know. Thanks.

Here's a link to it--

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-kGYKOXTxPc5/p_500IDAX200/Alpine-iDA-X200.html

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have that deck, I like it. I use a 8 gb flashdrive, and have about 45 albums on it and still has lots of room for more. I love not having to change CD's while driving.

JayBo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well crap. I'd love to have it, but the preouts are only 2v. I need at least 4

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Thats where the glory of a "Line Driver" comes in. basically all it does is step up your pre-out voltage.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
It sits inline of your RCAs and boosts the voltage or signal from say 2v like these alpines to 4-8v so you get a louder less distorted signal to your amp.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
No problem, Im watching this cause I have the iDA-X100 Im thinking about parting with and upgrading depending on what it sells for.