FastOrange's: 1996 ECSB Build Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
A cowl hood would definitely look good on that truck. Would look good on the orange truck too :)

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Found a paintable smoothie front bumper with frenched plate on Kijiji for $70, hoping to pick it up, not sure which truck i will put it on!

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Found a paintable smoothie front bumper with frenched plate on Kijiji for $70, hoping to pick it up, not sure which truck i will put it on!

Sweet man!!! I always wanted one of those! That or a color matched diesel bumper with fog lights.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:drool:

My buddy is getting me some pigtails for the mod and my new corners should be here any day!

I think I'm just going to buy so new pigtails from LMC at the same time I buy a new grill.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Hey Josh, just dropping in to say the truck is coming along great! Haven't been on the site in quite awhile, she looks sick!

Also, you ever put any thought into an SAS? I know it's a big project but it would be pretty sick!