FastOrange: Stage 2 (Transmission)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Its not leaking from the seal that is on the end of trans, it is leaking from the vent in the middle of the yolk, trans itself is sealed up and is bone dry.

Not even a little bit? I'd be concerned that once you swap slip yokes the seal will leak.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea the seal wasn't the part I was talking about leaking it was a o-ring that's inside behind that seal.

But yea it's like the front seal if you got it out might as well change it, it's cheap and helps keep you from getting a leak.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Fixed the leak yesterday, the vent on the yolk was actualley borken, causing the leak.

Had to get a special conversion U-Joint to use TH350 Yolk on 4L60E Shaft, but its all back together and works great.

I figure with this current setup i could get into the 13.5-14.0 range easy, i have a number of 13.8 in my head.

And im enjoying the high stall TC, when the engine hits about 3000RPM, the truck throws you back into the seat, very fun!