FastOrange Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Technically, a rice burner would be an asian version of us corn burners. :D and currently up to 10% of our gas is corn :(

Does this make us american rice burners? Our trucks in stock config are definitely not rice rockets! :crazy:

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
took truck to local car show today and went for a cruise afterwards, truck ran great, couldn't be happier.

You must be registered for see images

Parked beside my buddie who has the black OBS posted earlier, this is his dads 1957 Ford (His grandmom bought it new). he decided to bring this instead of his SBC powered Vega, the Harley, or his dads SBC Powered Model A.

:nono:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
sbc model A is cool........bbc model A is....heck, that's just disturbingly evil!!! I wanna build a 265 sbc rat rod, but i havent seen one of those engines in years!

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
sbc model A is cool........bbc model A is....heck, that's just disturbingly evil!!! I wanna build a 265 sbc rat rod, but i havent seen one of those engines in years!
his model A is cool then any other BBC Model A out there, it has 4 wheel discs, using a duster front clip, corvette rear end, 327 Chevy, TH350.

It was built in 1973, as a daily driver.