Fan shroud issues with new alumarad.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
e fans need to be wired ...directions are available, whether or not you but new, or go with used kit....flex-lite is a name brand and comes with two 15" fans for the 34" radiator...about 400bucks i think..i have had mine for 10 years...the benefit is they free up some horsepower, no belt changes...and check summit racing

kemo sabe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The e fans are just too expensive of an option right now, but I can't seem to find any shrouds for 34" rads at the local scrap yards. The one I thought was correct I found on ebay had different mounting holes for the top of the radiator. So I can't find any that are 34" wide and mount like the original.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
you dont need "Flex-A-Lite" fans, i would just grab a efan out of a car in the junk yard, something like a taurus.

kemo sabe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
you dont need "Flex-A-Lite" fans, i would just grab a efan out of a car in the junk yard, something like a taurus.

Next time I go to the scrap yard I'll take a look for them. Are there any specifics I should be looking for? Like diameter or certain vehicles?

Last edited:

camoburban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are y'all still happy with your radiators? Mine sprung a leak and I'm looking to upgrade!
Keno sabe you ever figure your shroud issue out?