Factory 16" 88-98 wheels with tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have 4- 16" 6 lug aluminum rims with Good Year Wrangler RT/S 265-75r16 mounted on them. All tires hold air. Two tires are minimally useable as a street tire, I would guess maybe another couple thousand miles left in them but they are balding and starting to dry rot since they are about 12 years old. The other 2 have some slight scalloping on the outer 2" of tread from a bad allignement, but other wise are in great usable shape. and were put on the truck in 2010 and have a total of 10K miles on them at best.

The rims are the standard aluminum rims for these trucks and have the smooth center caps without the fake lug nuts. Rims are in awesome shape (and really what your paying for), minimal pitting or oxidation.

Asking $100 for all 4, I might be able to throw in the lug nuts if I can find them all.

Pic of them before I took them off.

You must be registered for see images attach

If you want more pics of them cleaned up, let me know, they have been in storage in my garage for the better part of the last year.

Located in Wakefield MA

Email me or PM me

[email protected]