Facebook AD?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bump. I think we need to update the fan page with some more pictures and some news to go with em.

NacIK

aka Dirty Hoe
Reaction score
I second the supporting member section. If we had some easy money from members we could have money for an ad or two. Plus, a slick free wind shield decal could also help with advertisement. I like how FSC has theirs, but we need one that is better.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well we already have the facebook fan page, we just need the decals done up. We need butch in on this one with his masterful photoshop skills.

But I think it'll be a few weeks to a few months before we have a supporting member area, even though I fully support it.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
haha. just put multiple ones up on a page, and make sure you remember which font they are.

Then we can choose one definitive font and then come up with a couple different decals that we can run.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
yeah, i believe they will be 10 bucks plus a bit for shipping from me though.. dunno what everyone's budget is on them...

that would be about a 15x5 or so... maybe a 16x4, if you see my pricing... my cost is height plus width divided by 2

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
well we already have the facebook fan page, we just need the decals done up. We need butch in on this one with his masterful photoshop skills.

But I think it'll be a few weeks to a few months before we have a supporting member area, even though I fully support it.

x2 on the supporting member, I have a few design ideas I need to put to paper first

i am at work... i have thousands of fonts in front of me :p

Do you have a font called "speedstyle"? I found it the other day it has a ratrod feel to it, but it cost $40.

yeah, i believe they will be 10 bucks plus a bit for shipping from me though.. dunno what everyone's budget is on them...

that would be about a 15x5 or so... maybe a 16x4, if you see my pricing... my cost is height plus width divided by 2

that sounds good, whats the maxium amount of colors your comfortable with? 2?