Facebook AD?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
x2 on the supporting member, I have a few design ideas I need to put to paper first

Do you have a font called "speedstyle"? I found it the other day it has a ratrod feel to it, but it cost $40.

that sounds good, whats the maxium amount of colors your comfortable with? 2?

i will look for that font tomorrow... but i dont believe we have it.... and depends on how much of a second color you want... and i would only be able to make them two colors without the boss there.. one color would be easiest on me.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Not bad butch. Can't wait to see others.

I feel bad about still having a boring skin and logo. Thats why I haven't started the supporting member deal yet as I want this place look sweet before I set that up. Once my normal skin guy can start skinning the new vb, it will be up. Just hate seeing this default white skin. Yuch!!!

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
meh.. way to busy to me. looks good though

We can do multiple decals :shrug: I know a member or two that would like it

Not bad butch. Can't wait to see others.

I feel bad about still having a boring skin and logo. Thats why I haven't started the supporting member deal yet as I want this place look sweet before I set that up. Once my normal skin guy can start skinning the new vb, it will be up. Just hate seeing this default white skin. Yuch!!!

same here, he's done great with your other ones

Last edited:

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Sneak peek....
You must be registered for see images attach

and if anyone has or can take a HIGH res profile photo of a RCSB it would be greatly appreciated :High 5:

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sneak peek....

and if anyone has or can take a HIGH res profile photo of a RCSB it would be greatly appreciated :High 5:

Can I get an ECSB of that?

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score

:shrug:

i will take that picture and add a line down, sort of create where the door would be, and change the font tonight at work... i am gonna cut one ofthose if someone wants it. tell me a size.. i like that lol, just need something for the lifted trucks now..