Fabtech Spindles 4.5" for C2500/C3500. $1000 offer.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sbrant

Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

Been a long time reader, but this is my first time posting. I made this account in hopes of helping me with a project I am working on. I have been looking for some Fabtech lift spindles for the C2500/C3500 (8 lug) for about a year now. Have missed out on 2 on ebay and 1 I found online in a forum. One of the ebay ones I missed out on by hours. Figured I would try something a little more direct to get the spindles.

I am offering $1000 for the FTS2588-7 spindles. Also will cover shipping costs. I know these spindles are heavy so shipping wont be cheap on them. Payment by paypal only (or cash at pickup if local -- Southern California)

I am working direct with a spindle manufacturer and they have agreed to manufacture these spindles if I can provide a sample. I know there are many people on this forum who would be interested in them. Hopefully someone can help out on this.

PM me if you have a set you would be willing to sell or if you want more details. We can work out a deal for a free set of new spindles once they are developed.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Holy hell! Thats cool you found someone to look into making them. I may send you a PM. Gotta talk with the boss

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sbrant

Reaction score
Just shoot me over a message once you know. It would be roughly 1.5-2 months from the time I get the sample until they are completed and should available for purchase.