Extremely Fast Signal Light Flashes - changes speed upon braking?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Drove the rig last night, blinkers seemed to change from an extremely fast to a somewhat normal speed when applying pressure to brakes, and when releasing brakes they would resume with the fast blink.
Then.. it switched around, normal speed until I applied the brakes, then it went extremely fast.

Bad ground? or maybe I funked somethin' up in the wiring when I cleaned it all up month ago.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Roger that - thanks fella, puttin' er in the shop ina few to see what's up.

Just realized my speedo wiring is snipped off at the transfer case, no wonder speedometer hasnt worked. Wheres the purple/green wires go o_O
Gonna be chasing wires today I think lol.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
on the tailshaft you will see a round plastic peice the wires hook ok there that is your vss

check and make sure you dont have turn signal bulb out ground sockets etc like previuosly mentioned it may need a new flasher realy

You must be registered for see images

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
yes the bulbwill cause fast flash...to let you know you have an issue being a 94 pull you glove box you will see a whit box (dRAC Or vssbuffer) there will be 2 plugs going into that box iirc the vss wiring goes in the bigger plug. if you wanted to try and chase have fun lol but it drops down over the bellhousing when it goes under the truck