Exit Delay Circuit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really dont know what its called, but Im looking for the circuit that keeps the radio on and allows you to put the windows up after the key is turned off but before the door is opened. Right now, when I key off, its dead-no continuing radio play, no electricity to anything. Any ideas? 96 C1500 ECSB 5.7 auto

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Like the NBS trucks? I'd like to know if it can be done too.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was under the impression that it was already supposed to. I figured it was broke-Im just looking to fix it.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was under the impression that it was already supposed to. I figured it was broke-Im just looking to fix it.

Nope, the conveince delay modules wheren't available in the GMT400's. Although I do know it is accomplished, and I have figured out the wiring diagram for a custom module to make the "ACC" circut stay hot until the one of the door switch is broken!

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You guys are the best! I asked this on a couple other sites and no one could help me. Shoulda known just to ask here.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Only thing on my NBS silverado its on a 15 minute timer but it will work for what you want.