Exhaust Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NiWhat

Reaction score
I got a 1998 1500 4x4 5.7L with long tube headers, i'm looking for an exhaust kit that it true duals with a X cross i believe its called. Does anyone know a website or supplier that sells this?

NiWhat

Reaction score
Where have people bought there exhaust products before?

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Most of the people on here buy a muffler, x/h pipe, high flow cats, tips, headers, etc. whatever you plan to use on your set up and then have an exhaust shop bend up the tubing and weld it up.

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help but I don't know of a company that makes a bolt on kit with an h or an x pipe for our trucks.

DGA1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's hard to put one in if you route the exhaust the way it comes from the factory, down the passanger side for both tubes. I guess the muffler acts as one if you have two in, two or one, out.

I'm going to fab up my own exhaust this spring when I replace the cats on the truck and have thought about that too. I was just going to run it the same way as stock, but I guess I'll settle on the final design as I tackle the project.