Esky/nali passenger door handle.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Bought a set awhile ago and my passenger one is now broken. Seems pulling on the top of them is what breaks them. Need One with no cracks. Thanks in advance!

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Those would be it. I'd rather spend my money here with another member before I went and bought a new set. I can get em from rock auto as well.

As stated; where you grab them makes a world of difference. I grab the drivers side from the rear of the lower half. My handle gets used ten times as much as the passenger side but the gf grabs the tip top of it. It starts bending out after awhile and then it gets too weak to pop the latch or too deformed to pop the latch and they start really giving it the business and it bends backwards. Then the door doesnt open they get pissed and rip on it and boom. Off comes the handle.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

$15?

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Is it tan or grey. My idiot self forgot to specify. That's before or after shipping?

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I figured Taylor would be the one to have it. You only bring home 70 400s a week.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
pull your factory handle part off and look at it! if just the metal handle is broke you can simply swap out the metal handles and keep your factory colored plastic! ;)
its held in by two plastic tabs and so far i havent found any broken tabs. only the pot metal things breaking. thats what mine did and i just slapped in some esky metal handle part in mine super easy!