Escalade PTM Heated Mirrors - White

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
$23 priority 3 day or $19.50 standard post to 66743. Might be able to shave a couple bucks off the standard doing it online through paypal, but USPS doesn't list an online price for it so I can't know for sure until I'm ready to print the label.

Trav_69Stang

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
$23 priority 3 day or $19.50 standard post to 66743. Might be able to shave a couple bucks off the standard doing it online through paypal, but USPS doesn't list an online price for it so I can't know for sure until I'm ready to print the label.

Ok the only thing I have to say about USPS is make sure it's packed bulletproof and has some insurance... About a month ago I have bought a set of brand new brake rotors on the TRX450R forums for my 450, and the guy shipped them in the thin cardboard envelope and labeled them with a sticky note saying "rotors" along with my name and address... When the package reached my post office the envelope had been ripped open and the rotors were gone. The guy I bought them from said my post office should have it, they didn't... He also had said that's the third time that has happened. So unfortunately for the first time ever I filed to PayPal to get my money back...

Sent while runnin from the Poelice!

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Yeah I've seen videos of how they treat mail. Doesn't really matter what carrier is used it should ALWAYS be packed well so that it can be thrown around without getting damaged. Those guys don't gently place them on the trucks. That's one of the reasons I like priority mail, three days of being tossed around is better than 4-9 days being tossed around. I know a lot of buyers probably think it's overkill with some of the stuff I send, but that's probably why I've never had a problem with anything I've shipped.

If/when you're ready, shoot me a PM for paypal info.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
if the buyer wants some good mirrors i got the glass only. not sure if autodim and such works BUT the glass looks good. took them off 2 different trucks to make a good pair. cause as everybody knows its hard to find a good pair of glass! LOL

Reaction score
if the buyer wants some good mirrors i got the glass only. not sure if autodim and such works BUT the glass looks good. took them off 2 different trucks to make a good pair. cause as everybody knows its hard to find a good pair of glass! LOL

Sent you a PM