Escalade Cargo cover in Extended cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
I asked this in a different thread but I didn't want to hijack it. Plus I left a lot of details out.

A friend of mine bought a 1994 ECLB 2500 Chevy last month. he wanted to know if he could put a cargo cover on the extended cab portion. What I know is that some notches will have to be made for it to fit and to reverse it.

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
X2 on what Hotwheels said. Here's how it's mounted. As you see the trim gets thicker(goes more inside) where the unit is mounted-notches are pretty much standard trucks width. I'd say it's doable looking at the interior of ext.cab.
If you want I can measure it for you-you can check if it fits between the rearmost pillars.

Attachments

• IMG_20210616_190948.jpg
    IMG_20210616_190948.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20210616_191007.jpg
    IMG_20210616_191007.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 11

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
You'd have to replicate the factory notches ( see the thread on the cargo cover I have for sale, for pictures of the notches on the factory installation). Or come up with a design for brackets to do the job and fabricate them.....
I think that it’s doable with making factory notches. If anything I have a saw-zaw and some super glue.

X2 on what Hotwheels said. Here's how it's mounted. As you see the trim gets thicker(goes more inside) where the unit is mounted-notches are pretty much standard trucks width. I'd say it's doable looking at the interior of ext.cab.
If you want I can measure it for you-you can check if it fits between the rearmost pillars.
If I’m remembering right, there’s not much width difference in the trucks and SUVs. He’s got a parts truck (a 99 Yukon Denali, rusted frame and a shot trans) so I won’t burden you with taking measurements. If anything the trim piece could be glued on.