eric.s.t C3500 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alex33

Reaction score
Nice grab! I was about to get one myself but I found out we had a little one on the way so I went with the crew cab dually vs the ext cab.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Nice! Plans sound great, I'm really excited to see this truck come together!

Sent from the big block!

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Thanks guys, the truck will get done faster then the other.. I figure I can drive and enjoy this one while building the other... I wish it was crew cab for, but for the price, and what kind of shape its in... I could say no. The last crew cab I found was nice too, but it was 4x4... and 10G !!! I almost bought it... thank god I didn't!!! I may look for a mint cab and swap it one day.. I just want to keep the early style interior and grille for this project. I don't really like the newer interior, and I Love the 454ss black grille

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
wow ... im stumped ... DJM says a flip kit is 7 inches in the back... Belltech says its 8... Western Chassis says its 6!! What does the flip kit on a c3500 dually actually give you ?!

im looking at the axle flip from western chassis, they have just the saddle and leaf plate available. I figure I could just make my own c notch, and the shock extensions, I was going to see if my 1500 ones fit the 3500... Then I can save almost more then half on the rear flip! But I want to go as low as I can go that is still a good ride

Alex33

Reaction score
Eric, I'm not sure what the differences are between the 3 kits. I ordered a DJM for my truck but I found it already had a Belltech on it. So of course I have an unused DJM kit sitting in my garage, still in the original packaging, plastic bags still sealed. I can say the Belltech rides very nice, I love it.