Engine jumping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I remember hearing my fuel pump all the time lol. Grew use to it.
Both my cousins swear by this stuff! (Marvel Mystery Oil) They're 3rd generation mechanics that practically grew up in their grandfather's Texaco station in Austin. I use it in the Burb about once a month. I had to use some in the oil once when something got stuck on startup (on Thanksgiving Day no less! Found out my closest Wally World doesn't stock it! Luckily o'Reilly was open). Had like 75--80 psi oil pressure, and the valve train was clattering. Put half a bottle (8 oz.) in and it shut up and oil pressure went back to normal vortec spec. Sometimes I think my Burb likes to scare the crap outta me from time to time.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Drove it for about an hour today with no issues. It's accelerating good now.

Awesome. Sounds good then. I would just try different rpms or idling and stop and go traffic. If it passes then you may be golden.. always pack tools though. Call me wierd but I feel like if I take out my tools or spare then the suburban will break or get a flat lol.

Bigboom997

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome. Sounds good then. I would just try different rpms or idling and stop and go traffic. If it passes then you may be golden.. always pack tools though. Call me wierd but I feel like if I take out my tools or spare then the suburban will break or get a flat lol.
I hear ya man. I can feel a small misfire atsat idle so I'm gonna keep diagnosing it til I fix it. And the brakes are really sensitive. I'll be going about 5MPH and if I press on the brakes too hard they get stiff and I my truck slides.