Electrical Issues (I think) and P0719 Code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJDevil1044

Reaction score
First, apologies if this is in the wrong forum. My 96 C1500 is currently throwing a P0719. I've replaced the brake switch, but code returned in a few days., Other possibly related symptoms include a lot ABS light, an intermittently lit parking brake light (while driving), and no cruise control. I can get the parking brake light to shut off by pulling up on the foot pedal, and when I do, I can hear the relay or switch under the dash clicking on/off so I'm thinking that's an unrelated seperate issue, possibly a misadjusted or worn release cable.....but wondering if anyone has had similar problems with this P0719 code/no cruise control? Any help is much appreciated. Oh, and yes, the brake lights DO work when the brakes are applied.

Tdean91491

Something about an OBS
Reaction score
Maybe this helps. If you need anything else just let me know.

Attachments

• P0719 (ALL Diagnostic Trouble Codes ( DTC )) - ALLDATA diy 3.pdf
    285.8 KB · Views: 10

Daddoe

Reaction score
Hey NJdevil1044, my 1997 c1500 has been doing the exact same thing intermittently. I've also changed the brake switch. It has been haunting me on and off for months. Did you ever find a solution?