Electric Fans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
That's exactly what I have on my truck. I love them. Great price. Just make sure the motors work (just hook the leads up to your battery and watch your fingers). Also see if the temperature sensor is still attached. If you have any questions on install, removing the factory fan and/or clutch, or adjusting the temperature the fans turn on at, just shoot me a PM. I did my install not that long ago.

Will do, yea i planned on just throwing on my battery to make sure it works

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
That's exactly what I have on my truck. I love them. Great price. Just make sure the motors work (just hook the leads up to your battery and watch your fingers). Also see if the temperature sensor is still attached. If you have any questions on install, removing the factory fan and/or clutch, or adjusting the temperature the fans turn on at, just shoot me a PM. I did my install not that long ago.

Any noticable gains, got a picture of it in there?

Whipped96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have had that setup on mine for the past 4-5 years and they do amazing even in the Texas heat. Buy them before someone else does!

Jesse82nc

The Burb
Reaction score
I can snap a photo tomorrow when I pick my truck up from the shop. I had a dyno before and after, but I also did a few other things like headers at the time. I don't know if its seat of your pants feelable? But I'm sure it picked up a few of the lost ponies.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
I can snap a photo tomorrow when I pick my truck up from the shop. I had a dyno before and after, but I also did a few other things like headers at the time. I don't know if its seat of your pants feelable? But I'm sure it picked up a few of the lost ponies.

Good to hear, im throwing some headers on soon

Jesse82nc

The Burb
Reaction score
By the way, I pulled the trigger on the same bumper at you. Spoke to Kyle at TAG at length today, super helpful. He even changed some options on the website based on suggestions I had. They said 8 weeks. Front and rear.

Anything in particular you want to see in the photos? I've got a great camera to take photos with.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
By the way, I pulled the trigger on the same bumper at you. Spoke to Kyle at TAG at length today, super helpful. He even changed some options on the website based on suggestions I had. They said 8 weeks. Front and rear.

Anything in particular you want to see in the photos? I've got a great camera to take photos with.

I just wanna see mounting points wiring points and how clean it looks :cool:

Jesse82nc

The Burb
Reaction score
Here's some photos. Let me know if you want anything specific or have a question. It's super easy to install and the wiring is simple. Just connect the positive and negative, the temp sensor that goes into the radiator controls it. There's a temperature adjustment on top in a small hole by the wires. A small flat screwdriver turns the adjuster. The blue wire goes to your a/c turn on or a separate override switch (I did the override and connected it to the a/c in the dash using the a/c button).

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/111481995987780946204/albums/5910267711935803041