Electric fans!! help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLACK&chrome

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok so im headed to the yard tomorrow and would like to get electric fans for my truck ... what should I look for to get them off of ?
99 k2500 ccsb thanks!!!!! also anything extra I should look for to improve my stock truck please don't be shy let me know!!!!!!

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
I got mine from a 95 thunderbird. I know that cougars are also the same one and I believe Taurus' too. You can also look for the Lincoln mark 8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BLACK&chrome

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok so been skimming a bit .. just thought of doing the swap last min leave for the yard right after work at 630am. and head to work shortly so no time to read up completely if you could tell me what I need to get the job done that would be awesome ..

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
My theory is (and some may disagree with this) if it comes off a V8 it can cool a V8. I had every intention of getting the Mark 8 but there was none in the yard at the time. So I pulled one off of a 4 door sedan, can't recall the make and model. But it works just fine.