Ebay SS shorty headers 95 Tahoe 350 TBI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
idk but mine didnt fit. and i have a terrible exhaust leak. partly from messed up header gasket and the stock flange part. i cant seem to find the right flange either online so im getting real annoyed with it

cdubb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
idk but mine didnt fit. and i have a terrible exhaust leak. partly from messed up header gasket and the stock flange part. i cant seem to find the right flange either online so im getting real annoyed with it

When I did mine I had a lift and exhaust jacks a good friend of mine own an exhaust shop, but you can do it on the ground... The bells on your factory y pipe will just barley go over the ball flange on the header. Use a jack on your y pipe to push it up to your header so you can use both hands to align and tighten the three bolt on the flange. You may need to oval out one of the bolt holes.... I had to on one set just can't remember if it was this truck or not.. Anyway using the jack will help you out dramatically. Make sure you get the bell around the flange all the way around... It's a lot easier this way than with out the jack . I figured this out after the first try and a BAD exhaust leak. Hope this will help you get un frustrated .......