Dually Fender Marker Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CATman

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weeks turned into months....
Haven't gotten to the bed and fenders yet, when we do I'll be sure and post pics.
I ordered a set of the marker lights. they fit pretty good and look good. a little different than the oem marker.
This fender is the one i repaired after the tire blew out on me :mad:

You must be registered for see images attach

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered a set of the marker lights. they fit pretty good and look good. a little different than the oem marker.
This fender is the one i repaired after the tire blew out on me :mad:

Those look good.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got one side installed, I'm happy with the fit and finish, they look great. I am working with them to make me a set with white LED's for the two forward lights, they're the only amber lights on the whole truck.
Overall I'm very happy with this purchase.

Dsc201knoc

Reaction score
I couldn't find anything for the bed on my international so I made these today. 1/4 abs board and some round LEDs with smoked lenses.

Attachments

• IMG_20211227_162933.jpg
    IMG_20211227_162933.jpg
    373.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20211227_162944.jpg
    IMG_20211227_162944.jpg
    316.4 KB · Views: 13

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Reviving this old thread because I'm gonna need to come up with some kind of smoked dually fender lights for my '93. Since it appears nobody makes them but Klearz and it looks like you spend about $300 for all 4 of them smoked/assembled, not even including any LED's or shipping.. yeah, F that.

I'm tempted to see if I can boneyard a set in any condition, hoping actually to find ones with damaged lenses (man I used to have quite a few, forever ago) just so I can cut the lens off the housing and make my own lens out of smoked ABS plastic sheet.

Looking for any thoughts/options... sure as hell not gonna spend $45-$47/ea with LMC for new ones just to cut them up. I could cut up my originals but considering the scarcity I'd rather keep them intact as they're in fairly decent shape.

Oh, and looking for ideas on the tailgate lights, too. These are the ones that snap into the bases and are sealed assemblies with the bulb included, can't change the bulb. A couple companies make clear ones but they have a clear bulb (or LED) inside. I'd have to chop those open without killing them, change the LED to red, and I guess smoke the lenses with VHT Nightshades... ugh.

I did actually just find some smoked 2.5x1.5" rectangular lenses that are the same shape but they've got a socket housing instead of the bulb built-in, which on one hand is good, because I don't have to chop them open. They come with a red LED and a pigtail socket. Problem is that's gonna take chopping on the tailgate. Drill out the rivets for the old plug bases, and use a step bit to enlarge the wiring hole so the socket will clear. It's not ideal but it'll work and looks like I'll be about $100 in for all 5. They're on a Ford site, because Ford used this similar shaped lamp for their 80-97 dually fenders. Looks like a workable piece in light of no other options just yet. They have them in clear, too, for anyone else looking to do their dually tailgate lights.

Richard

Last edited: