Drop opinions--

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like both Belltech and DJM flip kit's, and I used DJM 1 in. lift shackles.

Where would be the best place to buy this stuff from?? Some places are outrageous on their prices! Also, what company makes the best spindles?? I've heard that one of the sets actually causes the wheel to stick out a bit, I don't want that. Thanks

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I buy from AVS, stylin truck's, jeg's, summit, and yes belltech spindle's do push the wheel's outward about 1/2 an inch on each side, I would either go with DJM or McGaughy's, I have heard good thing's about them as well.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I buy from AVS, stylin truck's, jeg's, summit, and yes belltech spindle's do push the wheel's outward about 1/2 an inch on each side, I would either go with DJM or McGaughy's, I have heard good thing's about them as well.

Thanks man. I'm dying to get this thing lowered down, even tho its gonna be a long time till I can swing a set of wheels lol

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It will still look great lowered on stocker's!

Without me looking into all of it tonight, any ideas about how much it's gonna run me for everything I need to get it lowered? Not counting the helper bags, those will come later. Also, which notch would be the best for what I'm looking into?

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you think I'd have any problems running 4/6 with such a long truck?? I know you're about to drop your daily crew to a 4/6, but the roads here absolutely suck! Just been looking through tons and tons of pictures, and I love a 4/6 on 20s with about a 45 to 50 series tire! I wish I could find a pic of a crew with that setup. Seen thousands of ECSB with that setup, but the crew is quite a bit longer then that. Decisions, decisions! lol I know I've come to the right place with all my questions though, so I know the decision won't be too difficult with everybodies help. Thanks
--Josh

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score