Driver window tilt/ Auto lock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wellkyle

Reaction score
So my 91 GMC has full power windows and i replaced the driver door because the previous owner did not replace the door pins and ended up smashing the exterior of the original door. So after i switched the two doors with one out of a 92 chevy and it was all back together the driver window works but it tilts forward and stops because of the tilt. I have taken it apart 3 times and i havent been able to figure out why it has been doing this!

Also does anybody have a wiring diagram for the auto locks the teenager before has a POS security system in it and i took it out and i need to know what wires to splice to get it back to original configuration.

Please help with any suggestions!

Thanks Kyle

RCNO

Reaction score
I had this problem with my pass window. The door lock plunger was loose on the door and leaned over enough to block the window. I drilled out the rivets and replaced them with small number 8 bolts. Never had this problem again