Window rollers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gordy_

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I got around to replacing the door locks on my truck. I managed to get the hand cranks off, but it is a PITA. I was wondering if there is any replacment that doesn't involve the stupid little clips. If not that's ok, but I have developed a hatred for them.

Gordy_

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have one of those. It did help, I can do it, I just hate them and would like to keep from having to do it again in the future.

jd33173

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel your pain, that being said, there are so many, amazingly more annoying things on those doors. Door handles..they require medication

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have one of those. It did help, I can do it, I just hate them and would like to keep from having to do it again in the future.
One of those things where you use a little finesse. I always put the clips back on with the open end facing the knob end so if I go back in I already know which direction to enter , and cup my other hand over the base in case the clip tries to fly into oblivion.