Dragging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah you definitly want everything up and out the way, I have everything relocated or moved even the the factory frame rivet's are moved and replaced with plate and bracing.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Heck, anything to save your frame is worth "cheating"....although I would think plates would be preferred. I always thought people didn't use plates cuz they were a cheapass/too lazy to mount them :D I admit to never using blocks though, they are for the rich kids!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't want plates because they would raise the truck back up the thickness of the plate, an I spent a ton of time getting to lay absolutely flat out, if I were going to BD though then I would plate it up.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I don't drag enough for that to be a problem, I just do it once in a while, back when I drove my truck a lot in the four years I drove it bagged I never even put any deeprgouges in my frame, plus I repaint the bottom edge once a month so that I don't get a bunch of rust.