Double Din insert 88-94

Would you like a double din insert for 88-94 dash?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4player

Wookie Wagon
Reaction score
Ya it has. Sorry. I did not get enough interest to start making them. I did a full write up on my Wookie Wagon page to show how to do this mod. All I ask for is credit in who showed you how to do it.

https://www.facebook.com/WookieWagon/

This is my page on facebook for my truck. The write ups are in the albums section. I have done many things I hope will help people.

4player

Wookie Wagon
Reaction score
I may make a few of them here by the end of summer if I get enough interest.

Wheelie

Reaction score
Was reading your thread on FB, do you want to sell of some of the parts? I could build my own.

Also I would be interested in two double din dash mounts if you have enough parts leftover.

TBaganATX

Reaction score
I just ran across this looking for something else. I have a single din with fold out, but blocks the vents. I would love to have 1 if are willing to make 1. I have no time to. TIA!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

black90sport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anyone able to find pricing? looked on amazon, google, and crutchfield and didnt turn up any results.

edit: found one on ebay for 20. if i wasnt in the middle of buying a house id do it.