Door Lock Cylinder Early Style Truck AC Delco D528A, 1 Lock with 2 Keys.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowtie-72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Up for sale is a AC Delco Professional door lock cylinder - 1 cylinder with 2 keys. Price is US $9.00 that can be paid via PayPal. It is brand-new in its original box from the original owner. This can be re-keyed if you like. I had my local locksmith do mine. This is the actual photo of what you are buying - not a stock photo. This lock cylinder can be used on either the driver's or passenger's side door. This fits late '80s and early 90's full-size GM trucks. Do your due diligence and make sure it fits your application. If you are not sure, please contact me before buying. I am in Stillwater Oklahoma, but the price includes domestic First Class Mail shipping anywhere in the USA. If you are outside of the US, let me know where you are and I will see how much more the shipping is and just add the difference. Please contact me if you have any other questions. Thanks for looking.
View media item 31871View media item 31872View media item 31873View media item 31874View media item 31875

Last edited:

bowtie-72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey Straycat, I sent you a conversation PM last night with my info. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.