Door Latch?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm having the same issue on the driver's side door. I replaced the pins and bushing and the striker bolt last weekend. Whole lot better now. You can push and pull the door while closed and notice the movement. Passenger side is solid. Probably gonna try the bone yards first before I buy a new one. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone had replaced it before going to the salvage yard. The only issue at the salvage yards is that door needs to be damaged in order for them to sell you anything off of it.

PASportsman

Reaction score
Check Rock auto for these. I got mine from them. They have them for as little as $5. Shipping can be a little high sometimes, but still way cheaper than most places.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Check Rock auto for these. I got mine from them. They have them for as little as $5. Shipping can be a little high sometimes, but still way cheaper than most places.

I don't think he's talking about the same thing. I only found these at LMC, and they were much more than $5. Are you talking about the striker?

Sent from Jolly Green's Droid

PASportsman

Reaction score
I don't think he's talking about the same thing. I only found these at LMC, and they were much more than $5. Are you talking about the striker?

Sent from Jolly Green's Droid

Yeah you're right. I am talking about the interior door handles. I was just reading the thread on those and jumped over to this one. Sorry for any confusion!