Door Handle Gasket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevy-Art

LS1 Truck Club Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know where to get the door handle gasket? I went to the dealership to buy them but they are not sold individually, you have to buy the complete door handle. I just got mine painted and don't need or want a different set. Here is a pic of my old ones. I also read that you could silicone (clear) them in, but I would mess that up.
You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Did you find them on there because I didn't not on lmc either.

an entire handle on rock auto is only $7 though

No, it was just a suggestion.

-Via Mobile-

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
If it's the original handle, you might think about just changing the whole handle You're gonna have to take it apart anyhow to get that gasket in. Those handles have a tendency to break just when you don't need 'em too! How many miles on your truck?
I think I paid $35.00 for the last one I bought new. With the gasket.

Chevy-Art

LS1 Truck Club Member
Reaction score
If it's the original handle, you might think about just changing the whole handle You're gonna have to take it apart anyhow to get that gasket in. Those handles have a tendency to break just when you don't need 'em too! How many miles on your truck?
I think I paid $35.00 for the last one I bought new. With the gasket.

The truck is 90 model, but it was assembled in late 89. The miles on the truck are over 300,000. But I re-built the front end and it has a 4 link rear end. It also has an LS1 swap. Oh and I just got it out of the paint shop, and the handles got painted also.