Don't laugh, I'm new

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Meh - it looks ok. But does it DO anything. LOL

Dev - I hear ya on that. It's absolutely crazy how big trucks, and cars for that matter, have gotten in the past few years. They are absolutely ginormous.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
yea i was talking in diff term but that a good point to I just read an article on this as well ummm basically it got classifed to this ford size ludacris dode size enourmous and chevy huge but The said the thing that Chevy has on being the smaller of 3 is sales. A lot of people dont want this big trucks so it bossting nnbs sales being the smaller of the 3 and able to put the same or more payload at the end of the day. i for one dont care for the nnbs but Im short at 5'8 if I have to drive it everyday i wanna be comfy not jumping in and out of a big ass truck. im gonna pick that nnbs over the others plus Im gm man at heart anyhow

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wouldn't spend that much money on a truck and I'm really not a fan of any of the new stuff, but if I had to choose I'd go with the NNBS Chevy. Just b/c of this...

You must be registered for see images

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
No kidding on the size of the new trucks! Stopped at a light the other day beside a new F-150, & even with just a 2/4 drop, the roof of my truck was about level with the door handles. Also being 5'8", I just can't see owning a truck that's requires gymnastic type moves to get in & out of.
Love the GMT400's, but I do like this. Not that I'd ever own something like it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
badass on a side not I never noticed how squared and flat the back is on those trucks with a roll pan. i dont like em without a bumper

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's nice

Dev - me neither till you said that. What I did notice is the ridiculous price tags that come on the newer trucks. I can't believe what people will pay for a vehicle.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
:word: aint no way in hell i will 3 or 4 top end obs's for the price of one the new ones...maybe 2 or 3 if I put ridetech stuff on one lol